Out of state fans

Sabresince70

Guest southern sabre

FYI,

I'm out of state, too. Been a sabre fan since the Hull debacle, and have stuck with them ever since. Look at em now. Belated Merry Christmas from Austin, Tx. (65 degrees here).

ps - tonight, isles get flooded by the typhoon that is the 05-06 buffalo sabres.

I used to live in Jersey near NYC but then moved to near trenton. I have been to Allentown but only for a cross country race. And I thought I was the only sabres fan near the mason dixon line.

There's plenty of us here in Virginia! Heck, I see an old high school buddy all the time at the rink in Prince William County. Both his boys play, and I ref. Saw another guy at the rink with a Sabres hat on. I asked him if that was his truck outside with the BUFL BLZ license plate, and he said yes. He's from Orchard Park.

There's plenty of us Buffalonians around. You just gotta wear some Buffalo gear and they'll find you!

if there are any colorado sabres fans out there we don't know about, we'll be getting together for some games downtown starting soon. check the forum on coloradobills.com for details

i live in carlisle now and go to see the hershey bears on occasion. this was a good week as i saw the sabres/isles on monday and the hershey/albany game last night. people around here really support the bears which is nice...we had a sell-out of 10,5xx last night and another one on tap for saturday vs. the phantoms.

it sure is! i know it well.

you know it's funny...i moved out here in '89 thinking there was no way i'd be around more than 5-6 years...now it is almost 2006 and i have ROOTS here. it's actually a great area. and it's JUST close enough to buffalo to keep all the stuff i love within arm's reach!

Archived