Team USA will miss Miller

mediumishot

yea i don't think team USA has quite the fire power it takes this year... especially with that weak goaltending... they'll do well but not great... not by any strech... and im not saying team canada is invincable either... we may falter as well espcially to russia or sweden.

Combine that with the schedule after the Olympics!

That's a great point.

The post Olympic schedule may be the #1 reason why you keep Marty and Miller. Having two goalies will be a huge advantage for this team. That said. I don't see the Defense holding up that well during that stretch. They need to add at least one quality player on the blueline. Make it two if Kalinin doesn't come back at 100%.

i think all of the posts above are absolutely right about rest being better than playing during the olympics. i also think that miller is going to play the 2nd half with something to prove and will be great, which is also good for the sabres. even so, i have to say that i really like the fact that everyone in the nhl would go through a wall to play for his country in the olympics. this is completely the opposite of the nba, where many of the stars can't be bothered.

go sabres. miller is the man. we have our star and we are here to stay. merry xmas and happy hannukka to all.

Archived