Kotalik

BuffalOhio

That's a shame. He deserves it.

I can't believe they're taking Petr Prucha, David Vyborny and Martin Rucinsky over Kotalik.

None of them have the numbers that Al does, or are on teams that are as successful right now.

Oh well, he'll be well rested for the stretch run.

Go Al!

That's a shame. He deserves it.

I can't believe they're taking Petr Prucha, David Vyborny and Martin Rucinsky over Kotalik.

None of them have the numbers that Al does, or are on teams that are as successful right now.

Oh well, he'll be well rested for the stretch run.

Go Al!

Al got jobbed. He should be on that team. It's a shame because it's his life long dream to play for his country. He'll surely make it next time around as long as he keeps playing.

I was hoping he would have made it now because that would have given him more confidence.

Same reason I wish Miller made it. If they went and did well it would translate into a better player for the Buffalo Sabres.

Kotalik should definatly be on that national team... damn them... how can they have that many good players.... its not like its canada and the nhl is rammed with canadian talent... kotalik should be all over that team... he would make or break there PP.

Archived