Thank you Habs!

envirojeff

I disagree...I don't think there's anyway to catch the Senators this year...

Montreal is a team that were going to be battling with in the standings...

I think we'll have trouble with Toronto before we have trouble with Montreal. And we can catch the Senators, we have what, 5 more games against them?

Then again, my uncle does call me the eternal optimist. I didn't give up on the Bills this season until they were mathematically eliminated.

I disagree...I don't think there's anyway to catch the Senators this year...

Montreal is a team that were going to be battling with in the standings...

My sentiments exactly. Realistically I think the best we can hope for is the 4th seesd as the highest non division winner. Losses by the Habs, Leafs, and likely non division winners in the East will serve us best at the end of the year.

I think we'll have trouble with Toronto before we have trouble with Montreal. And we can catch the Senators, we have what, 5 more games against them?

Then again, my uncle does call me the eternal optimist. I didn't give up on the Bills this season until they were mathematically eliminated.

I disagree. I think Montreal is a better team in the new NHL. I wasn't surprised by the Leaf's fade. Especially with Sundin struggling, and other team's covering McCabe better on the power play.

I disagree.  I think Montreal is a better team in the new NHL.  I wasn't surprised by the Leaf's fade.  Especially with Sundin struggling, and other team's covering McCabe better on the power play.

Hopeless,

I don't think I need to post anymore because you keep stealing my notes! ;)

Keep up the good work. :D

were only 2 points behind them actually... we have a chance to catch them... they have played less games this year then us overall but i still think that we can catch them even if its only for 2 days... id like to be able to say we led the East and almost led overall... were only 2 points behind detriot as well... its definatly do-able... we just need to keep winning.

Archived