Why the snub?

envirojeff

Wow, you're up early too!

That's fine with me wrt espn... They had a lot of good press over the weekend.

Right now, they're the second best team in the league. Given the outlook this past preseason, I'm pretty OK with how they're doing... :lol:

Wow, you're up early too!

That's fine with me wrt espn...  They had a lot of good press over the weekend. 

Right now, they're the second best team in the league.  Given the outlook this past preseason, I'm pretty OK with how they're doing... :lol:

Yeah, I'm what you might call an early bird :D . Don't get me wrong I love the way the team is playing and I'm (like allot of other fans) a little surprised, but the lack of recognition on a national level is sad.

Jeff

if they're still rolling like this when football ends, i think that will change.

At least for Buffalonians football ended. I'm not sure if it was in October 2005 or December 2000, but it hasn't been seriously played for a while now...

Oops, wrong board.

ESPN radio overnight (I think the host is Jason Smith) had RJ's call of Afinogenov's goal replayed almost hourly as one of their lead scores. They kept refering to the US's goalie picks and then laughed at how DiPietro proved himself worthy of the choice by giving up 6 and being pulled. They always stopped short of mentioning Miller though.

Archived