8-0 game from 2001

Monkeygirl

Cuz I diiddddd and I loveeeeed watching it during the summer...once in a while of course.

Actually I was taping some games to send to my cousin in a far away land because they don't have hockey there and I just happened to tape one of the most amazing playoff games ever, cuz it was really really awesome. And I had taped the game before that in Philly where McKee scored in OT against Cechmanek.....where is Roman these days, in LA or something? He wasn't very fond of Dom.

And I also have some of the Pens game taped. What a heartbreaking series that was....Hasek quit big time. Damn that Lemieux and Kovalev. I was Dom's biggest fan and I would always defend him against Roy.....but Roy is the King of Goalies....now I see clearly.

That 8-0 game was great but I'm looking forward to taping over it come April....

That was the greatest Sabres game I've ever went too, and according to Bobby Clark the single most embarrassing game the Flyers have ever had.

God I hate the Flyers.

I thought we were going to win it that year especially after the rocket off the crossbar that Stuuuuuuuuuu had in game five against the Penguins.

God I hate the Penguins, too.

I thought we were going to win it that year especially after the rocket off the crossbar that Stuuuuuuuuuu had in game five against the Penguins.

I was lucky enough to be at both of those games...

The 8-0 game and the 9-3 game in game 6 vs the Bruins in 92 are the most memorable games i've been too...plus the sabres-flyers brawl in 95-96 :D

I cannot describe how I loathe The Cryers.

Biggest bunch of cheapshotting, whining goons in the league, and with all that talent it just makes it worse.

Speaking of The Cryers, Sid Crysby would be a perfect fit for them, and is about the only thing that could make me hate them more :D

Hating the Flyers has been my way of life for over 30 years (I live about an hour north) and am so sick of seeing a flyers section in my local paper with,maybe, a score of of other games being listed. For years the Flyers were the only game we could get on TV (I remember thinking USA network was the best thing in the worls when once a week I could watch someone else play) and putting up with Gene Hart could make anyone hate the flyers. PLease, let them just win this tonight and I'll have a good Christmas (not to mention wearing a different Sabres jersey everyday to remind everyone I work with). Trust me - they'll let me hear it if the Sabres lose!

Archived