"Caniacs"

Claude_Verret

I actually laughed... especially at the outtakes.

guys, it's ok to think something if funny even when it is dumb and promotes another team. It doesn't mean you like the 'canes just cause you find that amusing.

the coach K one is hilarous too!, going to watch the others....

Yeah, okay.

I find it interesting how Mike Commodore did a pretty good job of doing a Keith Green impersonation with only one noticeable difference: Keith Green's hair and beard were brown.

Now, once the Sabres win, I'd like to see them do the same thing with Tom Golisano and the Goo Goo Dolls.

I got a kick out of "Karamanos" saying that they named the team after a devastating tropical storm. I've actually wondered how the people on the Gulf Coast felt when a team named after a storm that DID devastate their area won a major sports championship.

I also got a kick when "Karamanos" states that attendance wasn't so good at first, but it got better. Yep - helped out by all of those Sabres fans scarfing up ECF tickets last year. How come I don't hear news stories out of Raleigh that the Stanley Cup champion Hurricanes are close to selling out THEIR season?

I say, "Harumph!"

I got a kick out of "Karamanos" saying that they named the team after a devastating tropical storm. I've actually wondered how the people on the Gulf Coast felt when a team named after a storm that DID devastate their area won a major sports championship.

I also got a kick when "Karamanos" states that attendance wasn't so good at first, but it got better. Yep - helped out by all of those Sabres fans scarfing up ECF tickets last year. How come I don't hear news stories out of Raleigh that the Stanley Cup champion Hurricanes are close to selling out THEIR season?

I say, "Harumph!"

Maybe because Raleigh may be an even smaller market than Buffalo, and has only become a hockey hotbed due to their Stanley Cup victory. (I'm still confused why Karmanos didn't take them to Charlotte instead of Raleigh. That made no sense whatsoever. Charlotte already had the Panthers and the Bobcats, so why not a hockey team? Sure, it would have displaced the ECHL's Checkers, but at least they would have quickly established the fan base. What on earth is Raleigh known for? Bicycles?)

Archived