Marty Biron

mrjsbu96

I realize it does not matter how good the player, ultimately what happens on the ice is what matters.

That said, in a day and age full of Eric Moulds, T.O.'s, Chad Johnson's, etc. I am really happy to see a kid like Marty have a streak like this. He has never proved he can do it over the long-haul or perhaps he will not, but this is some kind of streak that he is on, and I don't think it could happen to a better guy...

I realize it does not matter how good the player, ultimately what happens on the ice is what matters.

That said, in a day and age full of Eric Moulds, T.O.'s, Chad Johnson's, etc. I am really happy to see a kid like Marty have a streak like this. He has never proved he can do it over the long-haul or perhaps he will not, but this is some kind of streak that he is on, and I don't think it could happen to a better guy...

I agree. He is a great guy. It is always nice to see the "good guys" in sports be successful.

Marty is a good guy, but has anyone noticed that Ryan Miller still has a better GAA and SV%? Although, Marty has been playing awesome, more of this credit should be going to the team in front of him.

During the streak he's 2.39, 0.916. I'd say he deserves a bit of the credit.

Note: I calculated those myself, so the GAA may be off a bit.

Archived