Need a few replacment GMs for new free sim league!

Mike521266

Hey everyone, we have just started a league. We are now in our ninth round of fantasy drafting, and I need one replacment owner, and I will probably need more within the week. All thirty NHL teams are represented in our league, and the 30 owners are supposed to send their fantasy picks to me by Monday morning. If you send me an email saying that you want to be a part of the league, I will get back to you and let you know how you can become an owner.

Our league runs every year, and you get to keep the players that you have until those players retire. We simulate the games with a program similar to nhl2006, and the scores and stats are posted on the website. If you want to read the rules for our league go to http://perennialleague.proboards74.com and check out the rules. If you would like to be an owner send me an email at thephlcommish@hotmail.com, and let me know that you want to be an owner. We are looking for active owners, so please only request a team if you are willing to spend some time on it.

If you want a team, I will send you an email back that lets you know exactly what you need to do. Thanks, Mike.

Archived