Imagine this team in the playoffs

Corp000085

speed and flash looks nice, but grit and heart wins the stanley cup. This team is gritty and full of heart. I'm not making any predictions, but someone please bump this thread in april.

I would hope the NHL would want to make sure to make a point and keep pressure on the Refs to call the game as it should be.

I would hope the NHL would want to make sure to make a point and keep pressure on the Refs to call the game as it should be.

This is so important.

The only reason last night was close was the awful officiating. It looked like 2003 out there with the Ducks hooking and holding up people at the blue line. I don't understand what was going on with the officiating.

...and Marchant was complaining about the call he took in OT. Did he not notice that Anahiem got 4 PPs in regulation to Buffalo's 1?

Also, it seems weird that Buffalo has only had 1 full length PP in regulation for 2 straight games. Are teams all of a sudden playing smarter against us, or has there been a change in the way games are being called?

...and Marchant was complaining about the call he took in OT.

He was just mad that he embarrased himself in front of a hometown crowd by taking a lazy penalty that cost his team the game.

It was an obvious penalty, even under the old rules. Just because the refs were sleepwalking the rest of the game doesn't mean it wouldn't be called.

Archived