Bizarre January schedule

LabattBlue

Not only that, but 17 games during the 31 days of March. It will be the time to separate the men from the boys!

Yeah, but the league figured that the Olympic break will have everyone rested enough. But that doesn't take into account the guys that made the olympic team!

Like certain goaltenders and ENG scorers from last night...

Drury will make the US squad. Depending on how he does when he comes back from the injured thumb, Ryan may make the US squad. I'd be surprised to see any other Americans (including Connolly and Grier) make the Olympic squad.

Vanek will make Austria's roster if they qualify for the Olympics. Max and Dmitri will have excellent chances to make Russia's roster. Jochen will be on Germany's squad.

Teppo, Toni, and Mika might make Finland's team. Henrik might make the Swedish team.

I'd be shocked to not see Ales on the Czech team.

I'd be surprised to see Briere make team Canada, but I definitely think he will deserve it if he comes back from his injuries. No one else from the Sabres was on Team Canada's preliminary list.

Drury will make the US squad. Depending on how he does when he comes back from the injured thumb, Ryan may make the US squad. I'd be surprised to see any other Americans (including Connolly and Grier) make the Olympic squad.

Vanek will make Austria's roster if they qualify for the Olympics. Max and Dmitri will have excellent chances to make Russia's roster. Jochen will be on Germany's squad.

Teppo, Toni, and Mika might make Finland's team. Henrik might make the Swedish team.

I'd be surprised to see Briere make team Canada, but I definitely think he will deserve it if he comes back from his injuries. No one else from the Sabres was on Team Canada's preliminary list.

Briere's chances of making team canada are pretty slim unfortunatly... theres such an abundance of great hockey players that can play the same game he does... and he's a center... you can only have 4-5 of those... you can have 8-10 wingers though i think.

Excellent analysis. (Entering Don Cherry mode) You kids out there, you see how this guy analyzes a roster? THAT's how you want to analyze a roster....

Archived