Bad feeling about tonight

JujuFish

Tonight just seems like a setup for a loss. Buffalo's on their longest winning streak in 13 years. The Sharks are on a 10 game losing streak. Not only are they due for a win, but getting Joe Thornton seems like just the thing to spark life into the Sharks. It's also the Sabres' third game in 4 nights.

On the bright side, San Jose is 0-11 in Buffalo, the only NHL city where they haven't gotten a single point for the standings :)

Edit: Meant 10 game losing streak for Sharks, woops.

1st period - 12 shots by the sharks, 4 goals.

On the radio they jsut said the Thrashers GM was in the building.

I hope he is here to discuss Biron...or I'd venture to say he is probably on a flight back to ATL already...problem is there arent any flights out of Buffalo INTERNATIONAL airport after 5pm anyway.

Tonight just seems like a setup for a loss. Buffalo's on their longest winning streak in 13 years. The Sharks are on a 10 game losing streak. Not only are they due for a win, but getting Joe Thornton seems like just the thing to spark life into the Sharks. It's also the Sabres' third game in 4 nights.

On the bright side, San Jose is 0-11 in Buffalo, the only NHL city where they haven't gotten a single point for the standings :)

Edit: Meant 10 game losing streak for Sharks, woops.

The Sabres might justifiably be a little tired, too. Still, that might explain a 3-1 loss, not a 5-0 deficit early into the second.

The Sabres might justifiably be a little tired, too. Still, that might explain a 3-1 loss, not a 5-0 deficit early into the second.

How can 20 something year old guys be tired. I remember when I would stay out till 4 - 4:30 AM. High, Drunk and what ever. I made it to work the next morning at 6:00 AM and drove those kids to school :D

How can 20 something year old guys be tired. I remember when I would stay out till 4 - 4:30 AM. High, Drunk and what ever. I made it to work the next morning at 6:00 AM and drove those kids to school :D

Only in America ;).....

**RUNS and Ducks for Cover before being pellted with buffalo wings**

"They call me Otto...I like to get blotto..."

Seriously, what was it, 5 games in 8 days? Even the kids get tired with that schedule. I'll take the 4 wins in those 8 days and let tonight go.

Archived