Max out, Thorburn called up

Jim Bob

Dear Mr. Vanek and Mr. Roy,

I know you guys have played well but seriously, we desperatly need you to put up some points on the scoreboard.

Thanks.

Vanek is 4th on the team in scoring. Roy's got 6 points in 14 games, repectable numbers. Just because they're not scoring goals doesn't mean that they're not putting up points.

Vanek is 4th on the team in scoring. Roy's got 6 points in 14 games, repectable numbers. Just because they're not scoring goals doesn't mean that they're not putting up points.

Right.... i know... i meant put up some goals cuz without jp, dany and max, we need it. If Kotalik and Connolly get "shut down" it might be trouble time for us, hopefully the young kids get us past san jose!

Right.... i know... i meant put up some goals cuz without jp, dany and max, we need it. If Kotalik and Connolly get "shut down" it might be trouble time for us, hopefully the young kids get us past san jose!

Drury's quietly gone on a roll lately. There should be enough threats to keep this team afloat long enough for Briere to return.

we are really hurting in terms of the injury deptartment and it doesn't help that everyone else is playing just as well as us through this strech of the season... a few slips and your out of playoffs already.

17 points out of the last 20. And that's with the injuries. Everyone just relax. Breathe in--hold------ok, breathe out.

Don't you hate when people are so negative :blink:

They have a rough 4 games coming up until they get to the home and home with the Pens. They need to avoid another 1 in 5 streak to keep up with the other teams. Their legs should be back on Sunday. They will need them. The AVs have some guys who can finish big time. And their +/- numbers are sick. Of their regulars only 4 have a (-) number. The Sabres will have to skate and play the typical road game. Wait for their chances and bury them. B-)

Archived