Ottawa

Seannie34

Yeah, I kinda hoping half their team comes down with Bird Flu or something. JK sorta. :rolleyes:

haha don't want anyone to get hurt or anything but if there plane engine suddenly cut out while in mid-flight i wouldn't complain :rolleyes:

this is kind of off topic but has anyone seen their 104-45 goal differential. they are up by almost 60 goals. that seems insane to me.

As I've posted in other threads, this Ottawa team is the best team that I've seen since the Canadiens of the late '70's. If they manage to keep this pace up, they'll be the 1st team since the '76-'77 Canadiens to score more than twice as many goals as they give up.

As I've posted in other threads, this Ottawa team is the best team that I've seen since the Canadiens of the late '70's. If they manage to keep this pace up, they'll be the 1st team since the '76-'77 Canadiens to score more than twice as many goals as they give up.

They are the best team that I have seen this year and the best I have seen in some time.

If we can find a way to beat them, that would really be an accomplishment.

Do they still lead the league in goals for AND goals against?  Yeah, you'll win a few games when you do that.

Oh, yeah.

I especially liked the TSN announcers' comments in the Montreal game. "They lead the league in goals for and goals against. They also lead the league in goals scored per goal allowed." Hey, Einstein, could you please tell me how they lead the league in the 1st 2 categories and then DON'T lead the league in the 3rd?

Oh, yeah.

I especially liked the TSN announcers' comments in the Montreal game. "They lead the league in goals for and goals against. They also lead the league in goals scored per goal allowed." Hey, Einstein, could you please tell me how they lead the league in the 1st 2 categories and then DON'T lead the league in the 3rd?

Einstein wasn't canadian... TSN announcers are... Question answered.

How the hell did BOS shutout OTT tonight? I hope it wasn't because of the trade and those guys are now the difference maker?

I only watched the 1st period of the game, but Sturm was all over the ice with a goal and an assist and Stuart had an assist on the Bergeron goal as well.

The funny thing about the Bergeron goal is the BOSTON announcers thought that Primeau had scored it. Who the heck that has watched 6'0", 186 lb soaking wet Patrice Bergeron play his entire career can get him confused with 6'4", 230 lb Wayne Primeau. Un-friggin'-believable.

I'm not too worried about the former Snarks helping the Bruins just yet as I think adrenalin from playing with a new team had a lot to do with their play tonight. I was at the 1st game LaFontaine played as a Sabre, and after that game was convinced he was the missing piece to Lord Stanley's puzzle. The team promptly lost their next 4 or so and we all know how much playoff success the team had with Patty in the lineup. Oh, well. If the Bruins go on a tear, I'll worry; but not just yet. They have a western Canada / US road trip coming up, "Let's go Oilers", we'll see where they stand in a couple of weeks.

Archived