Turning Point

Toddkaz

Buffalo vs. Montreal?

Is this game the pivital game of Buffalo Sabres Season?

This is the opportunity to show what we can do but will we do it?

For the past 3 or 4 years these are the games we ALWAYS lose. Here is the opportunity to catch montreal and show the NHL we can win. The only problem is Buffalo seems to always lose these very important games. ie. the smoke show Ottawa did against us! and a 2-1 loss is not good enough. If we lose by one goal and any player says it was a good effort they should be suspended.

Anyone else think we win/lose these important games?

Secondly is it just me or when we lose very important games like these we also here how well we did or the great effort we put in but just managed to let it slip away? I am tired of that company line. I am ready to win. We are ready to beat Montreal it is time for RUFF to earn his paycheque and not tell us well 4 games in a row is good we can't expect to win them all. Ottawa is doing a fine h

job of winning them all. Why cant we? No more BS lets win tonight and continue the streak.

Darcy it is time to start the rumors up, Miller will be back soon Biron is doing great. Lets move our team to the next level. It is time to win with no more excuses. Miller will be back in the nex 5 games or so it is time for teams to get suckered into taking Biron he has played great lets get some talent and close that chapter!

PS. If i here the management say how great it will be to have Miller and Biron together i will puke up my lunch and will never believe in Darcy again.

remember "We don't want this thing to drag on, we want to get it over with"

Strike now while the iron is hot. Do not wait for 10 games to pass while Biron sits on the bench and his flash of brilliance is all but forgotten!!!!

Buffalo vs. Montreal?

For the past 3 or 4 years these are the games we ALWAYS lose. Here is the opportunity to catch montreal and show the NHL we can win. The only problem is Buffalo seems to always lose these very important games. ie. the smoke show Ottawa did against us! and a 2-1 loss is not good enough. If we lose by one goal and any player says it was a good effort they should be suspended.

Secondly is it just me or when we lose very important games like these we also here how well we did or the great effort we put in but just managed to let it slip away? I am tired of that company line. I am ready to win. We are ready to beat Montreal it is time for RUFF to earn his paycheque and not tell us well 4 games in a row is good we can't expect to win them all. Ottawa is doing a fine h

job of winning them all. Why cant we? No more BS lets win tonight and continue the streak.

Darcy it is time to start the rumors up, Miller will be back soon Biron is doing great. Lets move our team to the next level. It is time to win with no more excuses. Miller will be back in the nex 5 games or so it is time for teams to get suckered into taking Biron he has played great lets get some talent and close that chapter!

PS. If i here the management say how great it will be to have Miller and Biron together i will puke up my lunch and will never believe in Darcy again.

remember "We don't want this thing to drag on, we want to get it over with"

Strike now while the iron is hot. Do not wait for 10 games to pass while Biron sits on the bench and his flash of brilliance is all but forgotten!!!!

Twice in one day I agree. I feel almost dirty B-)

All these games are important. The Sabres have just took 15 of 16 points and are 1 point from being in the eight seed. It is good to see them with a 5 point lead over ninth though.

Tonight it's the same story. Sabres skate and they can win. These are not the Caps tonight. Taking breaks during the game will cost them.

i agree... we always lose these games... but i think this team can do it tonight... im hopeing anyway... i was worried about them taking a night off against the pens... and they didn't.... there due for a loss but if they can win the next 2 as well ill be thouroughly impressed.

Buffalo vs. Montreal?

For the past 3 or 4 years these are the games we ALWAYS lose.  Here is the opportunity to catch montreal and show the NHL we can win.  The only problem is Buffalo seems to always lose these very important games.  ie.  the smoke show Ottawa did against us!  and a 2-1 loss is not good enough.  If we lose by one goal and any player says it was a good effort they should be suspended.

Secondly is it just me or when we lose very important games like these we also here how well we did or the great effort we put in but just managed to let it slip away?  I am tired of that company line.  I am ready to win.  We are ready to beat Montreal it is time for RUFF to earn his paycheque and not tell us well 4 games in a row is good we can't expect to win them all.  Ottawa is doing a fine h

job of winning them all.  Why cant we?  No more BS lets win tonight and continue the streak.

Darcy it is time to start the rumors up, Miller will be back soon Biron is doing great.  Lets move our team to the next level.  It is time to win with no more excuses.  Miller will be back in the nex 5 games or so it is time for teams to get suckered into taking Biron he has played great lets get some talent and close that chapter!

PS.  If i here the management say how great it will be to have Miller and Biron together i will puke up my lunch and will never believe in Darcy again.

remember  "We don't want this thing to drag on, we want to get it over with"

Strike now while the iron is hot.  Do not wait for 10 games to pass while Biron sits on the bench and his flash of brilliance is all but forgotten!!!!

This is not the pivotal game of the season. However, it will be a good opportunity for the team to show it does want to get to that next level (solid playoff team vs. one scraping in). They've done a good job of battling adversity this season and have shown they are a playoff contender. Montreal has not been the same team since Kovalev went down; the Sabres have had a lot more injury adversity and for the most part have battled through.

The Sabres have not won 5 in a row for more than a decade. The Sabres are on a hot streak and the Canadiens are ice cold. Because of the streaks the teams are on, I expect both teams to come out firing on all cylinders. It should be a heck of a game, as most Buffalo - Montreal games are. I think Buffalo will win tonight, but definitely would not have money riding on it.

If the Sabres lose tonight, I do not expect to hear the players saying they played well but didn't get breaks. For the most part, after losses the players have been saying that they simply did not play well enough and have to play better the next game. I have been glad to hear that coming from them as there was a tendency to hear them look for the silver lining in losses last season.

Finally, the reason the Sabres lost to Ottawa this season isn't due to choking or anything like that. It's because Ottawa plays Buffalo's game (skating and forcing errors) much better than Buffalo does. Buffalo is not ready to compete with Ottawa, they do appear to be able to compete with everybody else though. Considering where they were the past few seasons, I can live with that this year.

This is not the pivotal game of the season. However, it will be a good opportunity for the team to show it does want to get to that next level (solid playoff team vs. one scraping in). They've done a good job of battling adversity this season and have shown they are a playoff contender. Montreal has not been the same team since Kovalev went down; the Sabres have had a lot more injury adversity and for the most part have battled through.

The Sabres have not won 5 in a row for more than a decade. The Sabres are on a hot streak and the Canadiens are ice cold. Because of the streaks the teams are on, I expect both teams to come out firing on all cylinders. It should be a heck of a game, as most Buffalo - Montreal games are. I think Buffalo will win tonight, but definitely would not have money riding on it.

If the Sabres lose tonight, I do not expect to hear the players saying they played well but didn't get breaks. For the most part, after losses the players have been saying that they simply did not play well enough and have to play better the next game. I have been glad to hear that coming from them as there was a tendency to hear them look for the silver lining in losses last season.

Finally, the reason the Sabres lost to Ottawa this season isn't due to choking or anything like that. It's because Ottawa plays Buffalo's game (skating and forcing errors) much better than Buffalo does. Buffalo is not ready to compete with Ottawa, they do appear to be able to compete with everybody else though. Considering where they were the past few seasons, I can live with that this year.

agreed... i don't think they'll ever be on ottawa's level this year... but remeber what happend with the flyers in 01... the had our number all season long... then playoffs hit and we owned them... if we do end up facing them and take them to 6 games that'll be enough for me... 2 wins in any series with ottawa should be considered a victory for any team i would think.

there is no turning point. this is just another game we have to win. simple as that. we should win it and we will win it. there is no choice. we can overtake montreal with this win, and their slumping. Biron tonight, noronen tomorrow night apparently. we need another strong performance from Biron and another strong team effort. GO SABRES!

there is no turning point. this is just another game we have to win. simple as that. we should win it and we will win it. there is no choice. we can overtake montreal with this win, and their slumping. Biron tonight, noronen tomorrow night apparently. we need another strong performance from Biron and another strong team effort. GO SABRES!

i like the enthusiasum... hopefully they can pull a win out of it... however taking biron out could disrupt his tempo or something strange like that and he'll never be the same again... but i guess you have to rest him too.

i like the enthusiasum... hopefully they can pull a win out of it... however taking biron out could disrupt his tempo or something strange like that and he'll never be the same again... but i guess you have to rest him too.

They have 3 games in 4 nights. Tomorrow's game is the ideal time to play Mika.

Archived