What's Noronen's status?

Kristian

He dressed as the backup on Sunday.

I hope he's better soon. Biron got way lucky in the last minute of the Caps game.

Stay on your f#^%$@!g feet, Marty!

Did you see the last game that Mikka played? He was flopping all over the place. That's how almost all goalies play the game, they all go down a bit too early. Hell, even Marty Brodeur was guilty of it the last time Buffalo and New Jersey played.

Did you see the last game that Mikka played? He was flopping all over the place. That's how almost all goalies play the game, they all go down a bit too early. Hell, even Marty Brodeur was guilty of it the last time Buffalo and New Jersey played.

I'll give it to you. You're always quick to Marty's defense.

I will admit, I was at the Montreal game and he looked good there. I was travelling during the Islanders and Washington games, so I listened to them on the radio, so I have no idea how he looked.

I'll give it to you. You're always quick to Marty's defense.

I will admit, I was at the Montreal game and he looked good there. I was travelling during the Islanders and Washington games, so I listened to them on the radio, so I have no idea how he looked.

I am quick to his defense, but that's not what I'm getting at here. So many goalies are so quick to go down. Between the Sabres games I've watched this year and my season tickets to BU games, I'd say that at least 75% of the goalies I've watched this year drop to the ice a little earlier than they probably should.

Max is playing good hockey and creating scoring chances. And logging in plenty of minutes too.

max has been stepping up big time in recent games... tonight against pittsburgh was a two point night... he's been pretty big in the abscence of players like briere and dumont... as for noronen i tend to agree with shrader on this one... most goalies i see go down a bit earlier then the shot... some get burned and some get the gloves up... or some shots go wide... either way our guys are stopping the puck right now and thats what matters.

You're being a pretty good sport about it too, since Marty has been playing pretty good (even I'll admit it) lately. I was expecting a few "I told you so" posts.

How about this, I'll go crazy with the "I told you so" posts when he leads us to the Stanley Cup. That's the only way you'll ever hear that from me.

Archived