Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabattBlue

It's time to break up the Drury/Grier tandem

Lindy screws around with all the other lines. What great accomplishments are Drury and Grier racking up that they MUST stay on the same line. I don't give a #%^$#! that they were college teammates...WHO CARES! Drury is a -10 and Grier is a -7. They are good together all right....good at being BAD! I mentioned in an earlier thread, that I would demote Grier down to the 4th line TONIGHT and replace him with Pyatt.

Lindy only breaks up a line when it's producing.

Apparently, if you have two guys going on a line, obviously breaking these two up means scoring from two different lines, instead of just one. Right.......?

Lindy only breaks up a line when it's producing.

Apparently, if you have two guys going on a line, obviously breaking these two up means scoring from two different lines, instead of just one. Right.......?

lol or so he think so... chemistry between two players does not continue past a single 3 player line.

yer break them up. i think Drury may be more effective with Pomiville or Afinogenov on his wing. Grier's not got the speed for the new rules, 4th line/trade.

Guest FSUWolf21
yer break them up. i think Drury may be more effective with Pomiville or Afinogenov on his wing. Grier's not got the speed for the new rules, 4th line/trade.

I'd take a used puck bag trade for Grier. Seeing him botch scoring opportunity after opportunity with bad skating, poor decisions and poor puckhandling makes me cringe - when he breaks into the clear or gets a decent scoring chance, it reminds me of the Mighty Ducks movie - "it's Spazway, he'll screw it up"...If you are going to be a "power forward" then at least hit someone more often than every third game...