Could it be?

bottlecap

Noronen played all of 2004 while Biron sat on his duff all winter.

Now that they had to stick in Biron and he was letting in 4-5 goals

a game (at least). Ruff tried Noronen and behold, 2 GAA. Now

Noronen's hurt and will be forced to go with the seive Biron.

I think Ruff had it easy with Hasek and now that's he's forced

to evaluate Good-VG goalies, he can't tell a Good from a Bad

from a VG.

How about this: Biron is Bad, Noronen is G-VG if he gets a chance.

Noronen played all of 2004 while Biron sat on his duff all winter.

Now that they had to stick in Biron and he was letting in 4-5 goals

a game (at least). Ruff tried Noronen and behold, 2 GAA. Now

Noronen's hurt and will be forced to go with the seive Biron.

I think Ruff had it easy with Hasek and now that's he's forced

to evaluate Good-VG goalies, he can't tell a Good from a Bad

from a VG.

How about this: Biron is Bad, Noronen is G-VG if he gets a chance.

It's hard for Lindy to evaluate them when he won't let one of them sniff the ice when it's game time. I saw a reference in an earlier thread speculating that Mika is not a good practice player and that is why he doesn't see a lot of game action.

I got news for you. There are plenty of players who have so-so practice habits...WHO CARES. If the guy shows up on game nights, that's all that matters.

This place gets more like the Bills board everyday. Folks watch the game on TV or a few of you actually break down and buy a ticket, and amazing how many experts there are on every aspect of the roster.

Perhaps Noronen is playing better because Ruff sat him down in the past. Maybe he was a cocky little prick that needed some growing up. I know it's beyond comprehension that a guy who has played and coached the game for 30 years could know anything, but what the hey ...

This place gets more like the Bills board everyday. Folks watch the game on TV or a few of you actually break down and buy a ticket, and amazing how many experts there are on every aspect of the roster.

Perhaps Noronen is playing better because Ruff sat him down in the past. Maybe he was a cocky little prick that needed some growing up. I know it's beyond comprehension that a guy who has played and coached the game for 30 years could know anything, but what the hey ...

How nice to see you, Darcy :D

I'm with you 100% on this one. I don't even bother to read the Bills board anymore and there's only one person posting over here who I bother to pay attention to when he posts.

Yeah Ruff should be fired, Noronen should have been kept in injured, maybe a coach who knew how to deal with goaltenders would have known better. And whats with Biron getting the start the following night, they're obviously trying to bury Leighton.

I'm with you 100% on this one. I don't even bother to read the Bills board anymore and there's only one person posting over here who I bother to pay attention to when he posts.

Same here, unless im suitably bored, I ignore things that arent from dave_b :)

Thanks for your support.

Then shouldn't Gordie Howe be the greatest hockey mind ever?

Biron didnt play to bad. he wasnt great, but he wasnt bad considering our defense dont exist. Mika played well, but its two games. get a grip.

The think that continues to bother me about Biron is fundamentals. I've seen him back in the net way too often, just like when Blake scored the other night. He was literally on the goal line and not even close to being square with the shooter.

The think that continues to bother me about Biron is fundamentals. I've seen him back in the net way too often, just like when Blake scored the other night. He was literally on the goal line and not even close to being square with the shooter.

Mr.Corsi is supposed to have helped with that, but he hasnt seemed to. well lets hope noronen can really show what his made of with a 4-5 game streak. if he plays well, then it'll be a miller-noronen tandem im hoping for.

Mr.Corsi is supposed to have helped with that, but he hasnt seemed to. well lets hope noronen can really show what his made of with a 4-5 game streak. if he plays well, then it'll be a miller-noronen tandem im hoping for.

agreed...i was hoping to keep biron but after watching this again and little or no imporvment in his game... (the little part coming from the forwards scoreing mass goals) ive decided he needs outta here and fast... if at least for our teams sake... i think miller and noronen would be a great set of goalies...

Archived