Blue and Gold Jerseys?

Guest xcapitanhookx

Guest xcapitanhookx

So I went looking for a blue and gold jersey but can't find anywhere to buy one....

anyone know a place where I can get one?

Guest Guest

Try Rivercitysports.com

They have alot of stuff and vintage hockey.

Also, Varsity has old school jerseys too. Not sure the website but do a search.

• 1 month later...
yes, how about we start by making the forums gold and blue!!!!

I was thinking about that today...

Every year that goes by seems to create more discontent for the black and red...

What does everyone else think? Screw the goathead and go back to the 80's?

Every year that goes by seems to create more discontent for the black and red...

I think we should stay with the black and gray jerseys... The greatest season in sabres history was played with the new jerseys. Yeah, there's lots of memories with blue and gold, but there's also lots of memories with black and gray... Now, i wouldn't cry if that red jersey gets dumped, but that's a different story!

Guest Sabfan16

The blue and gold must return; the goat has never been a hit in buffalo...bringing back the old uniforms would of course increase merchandise sales, which would only help the sabres...

The blue and gold must return; the goat has never been a hit in buffalo...bringing back the old uniforms would of course increase merchandise sales, which would only help the sabres...

is it the logo or the colors too?

The problem with royal blue is that as a color to wear for fan merchandise - it sucks. Royal blue teams always undersell compared to other colors.

Guest xcapitanhookx

Thanks guys...

I will have to wait to get one...

Damn cops on Tift....

Got a speeding ticket going 50 on that street...

If you go 30 your car will get hit from behind...

Whatever, I drive like 28 now hoping for someone to slam into me, and then when the cops come to the scene they can be like "Why did you cause this accident" Well sir because I was going DANGEROUSLY slow on this street

ok I'll stop now, all $140 later....

Blue and Gold. It's what we grew up with. The Red and Black just reminds me of the Rigas's...

is it the logo or the colors too?

The problem with royal blue is that as a color to wear for fan merchandise - it sucks. Royal blue teams always undersell compared to other colors.

Maybe the colors follow the Rams example. Go with more of a Navy and Gold...

But the old logo needs to return, regardless of the colors...

Maybe the colors follow the Rams example. Go with more of a Navy and Gold...

But the old logo needs to return, regardless of the colors...

that's what all the royal blue teams have done (in the NFL at least).... They have all ditched royal blue for something else.

Dallas

Seattle

Buffalo

New England

Rams

The Colts may be the only holdout.

that's what all the royal blue teams have done (in the NFL at least).... They have all ditched royal blue for something else.

Dallas

Seattle

Buffalo

New England

Rams

The Colts may be the only holdout.

Yup, but at least they didn't totally abandon their colors. Have the Giants darkened?

The only team I can think of that totally changed their color scheme in the NFL in the last 20 years is the Bucs (for which I'm thankful...)

The thing in hockey is so many teams are red and silver.

Red and black needs to stay. The old uni's were ugly and the current Rams uni's are ugly and it's evident in the Ram's merchandise sales. If the sabres revert back to that hideous jersey, i'm willing to bed sales plummit. It's mostly new blood and young people buying merchandise, since the older crowd already has their gear. And it seems like only the older 40+ guys are into the old uni's.

Nothing says the blue and gold can't be updated to something slightly more modern but anyone who says the black and red isn't total crap needs to seriously evaluate their taste.

So don't be so subtle, tell me what you really think... :D

Archived