Biron vs. Caps

Kristian

Ok, so the entire team thought this one was in the bag midway through the 2nd, but what the hell is Biron's problem with going down so early?

Not just that, but he goes down, and his coverage is still s*** down low??

Also, why does he always look like a fish out of water when he gets an unexpected shot? Isn't it his job to expect shots? Ovechkin or no Ovechkin.

I'm sorry, I've had it with this guy. He has the focus and concentration of a beer-leaguer. If it's not the talent that's missing, then it must be the mindset. Either way, he should be on his way out of the NHL, and soon.

agreed but i think the rest of the team has come upon the conclusion that they need to score 5 or more goals to win a game... we don't have that much firepower on a nightly basis but thats what its gonna take to make biron look good... the guy is killing me in my pool... he's the only thing worth left picking up after putting miller on IR... ah well... letting washinton get 5 is deadly... because if we can't score more... were screwed... it would have been 5-2 washington if kolzig was in net... but we benefited from a backup thats even worse then biron... and has one hell of a temper.

agreed but i think the rest of the team has come upon the conclusion that they need to score 5 or more goals to win a game... we don't have that much firepower on a nightly basis but thats what its gonna take to make biron look good... the guy is killing me in my pool... he's the only thing worth left picking up after putting miller on IR... ah well... letting washinton get 5 is deadly... because if we can't score more... were screwed... it would have been 5-2 washington if kolzig was in net... but we benefited from a backup thats even worse then biron... and has one hell of a temper.

I feel bad for you. Esche was still a free agent when Miller went down in my league.

Archived