NHL Center Ice

DoctorDeadly

Well, five years with the NHL Center Ice package, and I don't get the game tonight. Not being shown in my area. OK.....So, I have the package, there's not a broadcast in my area, so shouldn't I get the Washington feed then? They assume we are getting this game on a local feed, Directv people are sure lost.

Did Dish network get the game on center ice tonight, for people that live in Buffalo?

PISSED OFF..........I only they signed there contract before the year started the game would be on. :(

I just got home from work - Time Warner cable with Center Ice and I have the DC feed. How the hell did we put up 6 in 40 minutes?

And that, sir, is why you need TiVo. But I'll recap:

1. Campbell on a nice play to keep the puck in at the blue line, skating to an empty spot inside the circle and a quick wrister between the wickets.

2. and 3. 2 for Pyatt -- both I believe on feeds from Mair -- first feed from behind the net, 2nd from the blueline, threading the needle to spring Pyatt for a breakaway, in which Pyatt made a nifty move to put it between the goalie's legs

4. Campbell again on a great slapper from the blue line in the center on the pp -- high to blocker side

5. Kotalik in his classic big slapper on the pp, creeping up from the point to just outside the circle -- nice feed from Numminen

6. Kalinin, creeping up to well inside the circle to one-time a cross-ice feed from Dumont, after Connolly took it nicely all the way from our end into the offensive zone.

BTW, in response to the original post, I have CI on DirecTV, and had the Comcast feed, which was pretty mediocre.

Go Sabres.

Archived