Sabres and C-Bus perfect trade partners?

Two or less

How can I go on without your approval? :(

My life is less then it was before I read your post.

:(

wow the pwner just got pwned.... haha! non-registered users, no offense to those who contribute good points... are generally not well liked... most are just ranting and create stupid flame wars...

You take retarded to a whole new level, even higher than DeLuca :unsure:

Its called sarcasim

For people who don't get it I will explain what I was posting

Actually forget it, I've got better things to do with my time then explain things to people who spend their time calling people retards on the internet

Its called sarcasim

For people who don't get it I will explain what I was posting

Actually forget it, I've got better things to do with my time then explain things to people who spend their time calling people retards on the internet

"sarcasim" doesn't work so well if you can't form a proper English sentence.

dude, spelling has nothing to do with forming a sentance, its more to do with its readability. and if your gonna be a smartass, register first. grow up, really dude.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that filling out a form makes you better than anyone else.

Marchant was placed on waivers again and claimed by Anahiem this week. TSN says that he was supposed to be a part of the Fedorov deal originally but he refused to waive his no trade clause. That worked out really well for him, didn't it? What I want to know is why would Anahiem claim him, knowing that he doesn't want to play there.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=143970&hubname=nhl

he wont, he wont flame us once his registered cause i dont beleive many people are that stupid. its like going up to someone after they have threatened you and saying "hit me!". no point in replying to that kind of stupidity.

plus once he's registered we can complain about him and then mods can give him negetive rateings on the warning bar, and then eventually give him the ban... however then well be back to the origional problem... guest posting should be phased out i think... i don't know that it does that much for building the community.

Marchant was placed on waivers again and claimed by Anahiem this week. TSN says that he was supposed to be a part of the Fedorov deal originally but he refused to waive his no trade clause. That worked out really well for him, didn't it? What I want to know is why would Anahiem claim him, knowing that he doesn't want to play there.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=143970&hubname=nhl

Marchant exercised his right to veto the original trade because the Jackets wouldn't tell him where they were planning on trading him.

Maybe Marchant isn't happy about getting dealt, but he didn't know where he was going when he was supposed to go when he originally turned the trade down.

plus once he's registered we can complain about him and then mods can give him negetive rateings on the warning bar, and then eventually give him the ban... however then well be back to the origional problem... guest posting should be phased out i think... i don't know that it does that much for building the community.

agreed. down with guest posting!

Marchant exercised his right to veto the original trade because the Jackets wouldn't tell him where they were planning on trading him.

Maybe Marchant isn't happy about getting dealt, but he didn't know where he was going when he was supposed to go when he originally turned the trade down.

The whole thing still doesn't sound right to me. Why didn't Anahiem claim him the first time? There's more to this story than what has been told.

The whole thing still doesn't sound right to me. Why didn't Anahiem claim him the first time? There's more to this story than what has been told.

i tend to agree... it seems like they worked around a barrier of some sort in order for anahiem to acquire more players... wierd.

Archived