Drury

mrjsbu96

i'm probably not on here nearly enough to talk but everytime I am there is one person that seems to almost get off on pointing out flaws in the game of Drury. In addition to scoring his 4th goal tonight he seems to be making a lot of plays out there lately and has found that 5th gear.

Oh....and he wins faceoffs.

But, I was curious if this was/is was enough for 'said' fan?

Its enough for me... its enough that he contributes theres a few dead stiffs out there that do nothing... the fact is he's trying and making a solid effort and even if he's not scoreing he's finding other ways to try and make a difference... (I.e. Faceoffs and playmakeing and the like). sure he's not great but he's better then not having him and haveing Chris Taylor in his place... taylor is full of heart mind you but not NHL caliber.

i'm probably not on here nearly enough to talk but everytime I am there is one person that seems to almost get off on pointing out flaws in the game of Drury. In addition to scoring his 4th goal tonight he seems to be making a lot of plays out there lately and has found that 5th gear.

Agreed. Drury is a huge type player, we're way better with him then without him. People who "mock" Drury i don't listen to, those people just demand way more then expected and usually are homers, and anything but 82-0 is acceptable. :rolleyes:

Drury is the man and gives us a chance for something every time he is on the ice.

At $3 million per year? Not even close. ;)

so DELUCA Drury makes 3 MILLION and is a player who any team would add any team!!

But you got guys wanting to add MARCHANT???

DELUCA you really don?t know hockey i would pay 3 MILLION for the best faceoff man in hockey faceoffs win games YOU DONT! LOL

GO SABRES!

so DELUCA Drury makes 3 MILLION and is a player who any team would add any team!!

DELUCA you really don?t know hockey i would pay 3 MILLION for the best faceoff man in hockey faceoffs win games YOU DONT! LOL

GO SABRES!

Don't you mean faceoffs win you half the games? What's the Sabres record?

$3 million for a guy who through 1 1/4 seasons has had goal scoring slumps of 6 games or more about ten times? With a huge 1 for 19 slump last time out?

Anyway, Dave and I have already discussed this to death. Look it up and learn something.

Why don't you try backing up your opinions and stop using my name to get attention. You're like a little brother. I don't mind the broken english part. I don't let things like that take away from posts. Except for getting my name out there your posts don't seem to say anything.

GO SABRES!

my brain hurts. jesus even im not that bad.

agreed lol... actually drunken your not to bad at all... i remeber reading your points on the old sabres message board... that Toddkatz fool is the worst forum poster witnessed.

thanks man, appreciated. :)

actually 2nd for me, a guy called avsfan on Cyber NHL was the worst iv ever seen. but his damn close, just as dumb. deluca may be a negative prick but at least he knows english.

Archived