Ottawa

DoctorDeadly

This team has what it takes to win the Stanley Cup!!!

Way to go John Muckler, yet another good G.M. couldn't do nothing in Buffalo, as in bringing the Stanley Cup and a HUGH parade.

WHY???????

How can anyone not be in awe of them, jeez they are good. We make their backup look like Hasek! It will be a fantastic season for the sabres to even make the playoffs. Darcy can see what they need so its up to them if they want to go any further . They have no chance against Ottawa. I wonder if they could beat them 1 time out of 10? :unsure: :unsure:

How can anyone not be in awe of them, jeez they are good. We make their backup look like Hasek! It will be a fantastic season for the sabres to even make the playoffs. Darcy can see what they need so its up to them if they want to go any further . They have no chance against Ottawa. I wonder if they could beat them 1 time out of 10? :unsure: :unsure:

1 out of 10 no... lol... but no one desereves to be that good... im sorry... but they got it right... they traded lalime... after like 4 years they finnally realised what was wrong over there lol... why'd they have to trade him... damn it.

Certainly wouldn't surprise me.

I'm dreading playing them this year though. At this point it will be a mental thing working against the Sabres in addition to their supreme talent.

what we need is for one of there top line to get injured... i know its cheap but if you have mair and peters just gang up and run heatley the whole leauge would thank us... and id thank the leauge for suspending those 2... mair is ok but peters is no big loss... those 2 we can sacrfice and then fill in with better players... the whole leauge would be giving us accolades... it would be awsome... even wrecking havlat or alfredson would be good too.

Maybe THEY will choke or maybe HE will choke... again. :angry:

Doc, Muckler was quite successful in Buffalo. He came within a whisker of winning the Cup here. It would have been only a technicality that Darcy's name would have appeared on the Cup. I guess to be fair to Darcy, he did tweak the roster a bit. But that was Muck's team.

Archived