Tiny Tim?

deluca67

Did anyone consider Connolly had a great game becuase he wasn't on the ice with puck hog Afineganov? Max may be quick with good moves but he's contantly out of position and rarely passes.

Also, all this talk about Connolly being a defensive liability - could it be he's covering for Max? Notice his fine work on the penalty kill, no Max = good play (Not just for Connolly, for any sabre.) Keep Connolly off a line with "Affy" and Tim's numbers will continue to climb.

Did anyone consider Connolly had a great game becuase he wasn't on the ice with puck hog Afineganov? Max may be quick with good moves but he's contantly out of position and rarely passes.

Also, all this talk about Connolly being a defensive liability - could it be he's covering for Max? Notice his fine work on the penalty kill, no Max = good play (Not just for Connolly, for any sabre.) Keep Connolly off a line with "Affy" and Tim's numbers will continue to climb.

thats true i suppose... max needs to be on a line that has defensive minded play makers... thats hard to find these days... (peter bondra, adam oates) come to mind... but anyway... id still rather have Afinogenov then Connolly... but i agree... connolly has really turned it around... he's impressed me thats for sure.

They haven't played that much together. To blame Connolly's short coming's on anyone but himself is a bit of a stretch.

The is the NHL. All players need to take responsibility for thier own play.

Archived