to the future...its trade deadline, who should we

kotalik12

all good and well... however... we MUST focus on adding a defense man of some sort... and quality not the same sh!t we've been getting... i don't even know where to start... well have a better picture when we see what team desperatly needs a goaltender... then we can narrow it down.

ne role players would suit well, i think we need a big forward like gaustad that can score 17-20 goals, a player i would like to see is Michal Handzus who is 6-5 hb u guys?

Don't care who they pickup, as long as they dump Biron and Pyatt. Deal Drury for a first-rounder.

6 million worth of salary right there, and hopefully they can goat a poor free agent scorer or d-man to come aboard for next season.

Barring some minor miracle, this season is a wash. Same team as always, same taking nights off when playing crap opponents, same sieve they call Biron, same "management", same "coach".

Not one single step in the right direction, has this team taken.....

Don't care who they pickup, as long as they dump Biron and Pyatt. Deal Drury for a first-rounder.

6 million worth of salary right there, and hopefully they can goat a poor free agent scorer or d-man to come aboard for next season.

Barring some minor miracle, this season is a wash. Same team as always, same taking nights off when playing crap opponents, same sieve they call Biron, same "management", same "coach".

Not one single step in the right direction, has this team taken.....

You and your negative posts. ;)

As long as Toni Lydman is healthy the playoff dream is alive :lol:

There might be some more hope if this season didn't look so much like the previous three.

I still think the next 5 games will be very telling. They have 1 game against a team that in all probability will not make the playoffs and 4 against teams that are in the hunt. On paper, the Sabres match up very well against these teams. If they come out with, say, 4 of 5, it bodes very well for their chances this year. I don't think they will ever be in what any of us would call a "comfort zone" but they should be very competitive. If they go 1-3-1 over the next 5, then I will agree with DeLuca that this season is shaping up way too much like past seasons and I will be surprised if the Sabres have enough stamina to maintain the uphill battle they will have set themselves up for. My gut feel is that they win at least 3 of the 5, but time will tell.

Archived