Hecht-Drury-Grier

bottlecap

I hope we can get rid of these dead weights. They're

doing absolutely nothing, bringing no energy at all.

I believe Hecht is a decent 2nd or 3rd line forward and has a valuable place on this team. I have no use for either Drury or Grier based on what they have brought to the Sabres so far.

Guest MiroIsGod
Satan? 16 Games played 9 goals.

Hect,Drury,Grier? 44 Games played 6 goals. At least they have chemistry.

Glad to see these guys picking up the slack.

Yet another great Regier move. I can see why you guys love him so much. I hear Regier is missed in Calgary :lol:

WOW!!! Miro is GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!! He's sure got those Islanders out to a fast start!!!!

I'm sure going to miss all of those Stanley Cup championships that Miro was able to deliver to the Sabres. I'm SOOO envious of the Islanders.

WOW!!! Miro is GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!! He's sure got those Islanders out to a fast start!!!!

I'm sure going to miss all of those Stanley Cup championships that Miro was able to deliver to the Sabres. I'm SOOO envious of the Islanders.

hey lets face it... we were better with him then without... its not like we gained anything by letting him go for nothing... so even if he scored only 25 goals in the season thats 25 more then we would have... yea he's expensive... but the mistake here was letting him go for nothing...

hey lets face it... we were better with him then without... its not like we gained anything by letting him go for nothing... so even if he scored only 25 goals in the season thats 25 more then we would have... yea he's expensive... but the mistake here was letting him go for nothing...

Why do fans think that that you get better by letting talent go. Don't you build a team by keeping or adding talent ? You let talented players go and then add players like Tepp (The Uninspiring) and Toni Lydman and expect to be better?

Hey! I never said he was Toni Lydman ;)

Archived