'Canes?

deluca67

not sure about the team as a whole, but if you want to put together a highlight reel for the vezina, you just need to splice in your sabre highlights. it is mind-boggling how good we make opposing goaltenders look-and on a consistent basis..

yep.... what a joke... all the backup are playing us now too... look for tellqvist on friday and emry again against ottawa... just sad... we can't even capitilize on the backups no less the starting goaltenders...

and that is all regier...he's given us a roster full of guys who don't have the offensive skills to finish the job even when they skate around at 110% to create chances. imo, lindy is coaching his ass off to get these guys in a position to score, and there just aren't enough good finishers on the roster. i know i've said it 100 times before, but bondra would have been PERFECT for this team. well, bondra and a couple defensemen... :unsure:

and don't even get me started on zigomonis :angry: ! that still chaps my ass!

This runs deeper than just not finishing.

I'm quite sure Ruff just keeps telling these guys to "shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot", and not one word about "when you cut in on him, notice how he leaves a hole open?", or "notice where the rebound goes?" or "notice how he's not expecting a shot from that angle?" or anything constructive at all, for that matter.

There is enough "talent" on this roster to score goals, just not enough to keep the other teams from scoring more.

There is enough "talent" on this roster to score goals, just not enough to keep the other teams from scoring more.

True to an extent... i think we have enough scoring talent to average 3-4 goals a game but our goals against is like up in the 5's with biron in net... last time hockey was played seeing the sabres score 3-4 goals was unheard of... now we can score that many but can't keep em out! its one or the other...

and that is all regier...he's given us a roster full of guys who don't have the offensive skills to finish the job even when they skate around at 110% to create chances. imo, lindy is coaching his ass off to get these guys in a position to score, and there just aren't enough good finishers on the roster. i know i've said it 100 times before, but bondra would have been PERFECT for this team. well, bondra and a couple defensemen... :unsure:

and don't even get me started on zigomonis :angry: ! that still chaps my ass!

Don't mention Bondra :o

They get so angry when you do ;)

Archived