Eric Staal

Larry Playfair

This is how you take the NHL by storm:

Carolina center Eric Staal just turned 21 a few days ago, but he has been a stud. The second pick in the 2003 draft - three spots ahead of Sabres rookie Thomas Vanek - entered Tuesday's games tied for the NHL scoring lead with 11 goals and 15 assists through 13 games.

Yeah, nothing against T.V., but I was hoping for Staal in 2003 thats for sure. What a stud is right.

I also see CAR has Zigomanus (sp?). You know the guy Darcy screwed up getting because of a bum FAX Machine! :o But I also see he has ZERO goals, ZERO asst for ZERO Points!!

Yeah, nothing against T.V., but I was hoping for Staal in 2003 thats for sure. What a stud is right.

I also see CAR has Zigomanus (sp?). You know the guy Darcy screwed up getting because of a bum FAX Machine! :o But I also see he has ZERO goals, ZERO asst for ZERO Points!!

Yeah. But he's on a first place team.

I also see CAR has Zigomanus (sp?). You know the guy Darcy screwed up getting because of a bum FAX Machine! :o  But I also see he has ZERO goals, ZERO asst for ZERO Points!!

OH NO!! I Jinxed it! Dammit :angry:

Ray Whitney, Michael Zigomanis, Frantisek Kaberle and Justin Williams also scored for the Hurricanes, who haven't lost in regulation since Oct. 8, when they fell to the New York Islanders. Since that defeat, the Hurricanes have won 10 of 11 games.

Archived