When and if the NHL does return

Swedesessed

For those of you who are watching the Amerks play (I havent had much of a chance living in NJ) and seeing what you are seeing from Ryan Miller, lets say the season starts next year on time, would you like to see the Sabres stick with Biron full time? Or would you like to see the job handed over to Miller? Or are there any Mike Noronen fans out there??

Yea im like that too. i think an open competition would be good. But even if there is an open competition... Miller is going to take it. the guy has been outstanding and he's been playing for the whole year. Biron has done nothing and Nornen is playing i think... but not quite as well as Miller... If they give him a chance Miller will be solid and probably take the top goaltending position. Biron has ALOT of work to do before he can secure that top spot. ive always been a Biron fan... but hey if theres someone better give him a decent shot at least.

Yea im like that too. i think an open competition would be good. But even if there is an open competition... Miller is going to take it. the guy has been outstanding and he's been playing for the whole year. Biron has done nothing and Nornen is playing i think... but not quite as well as Miller... If they give him a chance Miller will be solid and probably take the top goaltending position. Biron has ALOT of work to do before he can secure that top spot. ive always been a Biron fan... but hey if theres someone better give him a decent shot at least.

I agree with you about Miller, I think he will win the job if there is an open competition. I am like you, I like Biron, the only issue I have with him is he sometimes loses focus here and there and sometimes has trouble closing out games. Miller can be great, Biron can be very good, and to me that is the difference right there.

your right... ive seen that on more nights then not. Biron blows a lead right at the end only to goto overtime and lose it... and its usually a weak one too. Ah well... hopefully the future is brighter for him and Miller... as well as Noronen too :)

Archived