Kalinin & Numminen on PP

PTS

Dear Lindy,

How many more games do we have to watch Dmitri Kalinin and Teppo Numminen on the #1 PP. These guys are horrible. They can't get the puck out of there own zone without falling over each other and when they get the puck into the offensive zone, they fire shots at opponents' feet. Just stop this experiment, please!

Sincerely,

Sabres fans

Dear Lindy,

How many more games do we have to watch Dmitri Kalinin and Teppo Numminen on the #1 PP. These guys are horrible. They can't get the puck out of there own zone without falling over each other and when they get the puck into the offensive zone, they fire shots at opponents' feet. Just stop this experiment, please!

Sincerely,

Sabres fans

How's about this :

"Dear Lindy,

Just stop."

:D

Dear Lindy,

Sincerely,

Sabres fans

When the alternative is Connolly and Campbell, I'll stick with Kalinin and Numminen. In fact, I was just thinking that Kalinin should get more PP time.

Wasnt the PP supposed to be a specialty of teppo's?

thats what i thought... apparently not... perhaps the teppo of old... or the teppo that played with some skill along side him in dallas... here no.... but i think if we put kalinin in there with connolly on the point it could work... kalinin could cover most of connollys mistakes at the blue line during the PP.

Kalinin would be a top defensemen if he had another top or decent defenseman to play with... he does not... therefore he is not... You can take an average player like Afinogenov and surround him with stars and you could almost make afinogenov into a star... its the players around a particualr player that make him... very rarely can a player make his name all on his own... expcetions incluce jagr and ovechkin.

Actually, Teppo has been feeding Kotalik nice passes for his one-timer slapshots. I want to see MORE of Teppo and Ales on the points. Kotalik's shot is the best on the team - he needs MORE ice time. Dude can rifle it!

Kotalik can not play on the point IMO, we miss him mess up way too many times and we get way too many odd-man rushes when he's back there.

Altough, we see that enough times with Kalinin so maybe you might as well keep Kotalik up there. lol

Kotalik can not play on the point IMO, we miss him mess up way too many times and we get way too many odd-man rushes when he's back there.

Altough, we see that enough times with Kalinin so maybe you might as well keep Kotalik up there. lol

Kalinin just hasn't been the same this season... either he's still hurting or just doesn't care or doesn't have anyone to play with.

Archived