Marty, Marty, Marty!

Hawerchuk

You have to wonder now, with that swiss cheese performance last night, how many teams want Biron in a trade? Last nights meltdown won't bode well for Marty, Regier and Co.

Unless he has a stellar performance againts MTL this weekend, I bet alot of interested teams just "jumped ship". And I'm crying about it.

Agree?

You have to wonder now, with that swiss cheese performance last night, how many teams want Biron in a trade? Last nights meltdown won't bode well for Marty, Regier and Co.

Unless he has a stellar performance againts MTL this weekend, I bet alot of interested teams just "jumped ship". And I'm crying about it.

Agree?

Depends on how he does during the rest of the month. If he plays well, last week is forgotten and forgiven. If he keeps his head up his butt, he'll be lucky to be somebody's AHL starter.

I have no idea what to expect from Marty or Mika this weekend. I expect we'll see them at their real level (better or worse than this weekend) starting with the Carolina game on Wednesday.

it'll be a hell of a battle for him over the next few months... i never realised just how out of the game he was when he finnally got his 1st and 2nd start... not playing for a year makes a difference... but still thats not an excuse... the fact is... guess what your a PROFESSIONAL marty... your paid to be ready and stay ready at all times... its not a road hockey game that you don't feel like going to today because its too cold outside... <_<

Archived