Goalie Trade

hopeleslyobvious

was about to say the exact same thing. well there goes november.

c'mon Biron, prove your worth.

worth eh.... even if he proves his FULL worth it'll only add up to average.... i like your positive thinking... but lets face facts... unless he plays possed with patrick roy's borrowed goalie spirit... were screwed.

worth eh.... even if he proves his FULL worth it'll only add up to average.... i like your positive thinking... but lets face facts... unless he plays possed with patrick roy's borrowed goalie spirit... were screwed.

hopefully our let-lots-of-perimiter-shots-get-to-the-goalie style will help him get his body infront of most of them. we need more from our offense than any buffalo team has asked in our history (probably, i cant back that up).

we need this home and home against montreal to be a sweep in our favour. badly.

Marty and Mika both had bad games tonight, it's true. But the bad games came after both have sat around for a LONG time, neither one expecting to play, and against the best team in the East.

You may be right that Marty's best is only average. We will now get a chance to see. Assuming being nailed to the bench for the last month didn't mess up his head too much, I expect that Marty will show that he is at least an average NHL goalie and more likely above average.

Assuming not even being allowed to be nailed to the bench didn't mess up his head, I think Mika will show that he is definitely above average.

GM's won't assess whether they want M or M on last night's game alone. The Sabres have 15 games over the next 30 days. GM's will assess their value on those games.

Let's hope the boys can get the rust off reeaaal quick like. If they do, the Miller injury can have a silver lining. (Staying in playoff contention and getting something of value in a trade for 1 or both of the backups.) If not, we're screwed. (No playoff contention and nothing of value for either backup.)

Let's hope the boys can get the rust off reeaaal quick like. If they do, the Miller injury can have a silver lining. (Staying in playoff contention and getting something of value in a trade for 1 or both of the backups.) If not, we're screwed. (No playoff contention and nothing of value for either backup.)

lets discuss the probability of the 1st situation happening and the 2nd situation happening... i know theres a mathimatically formula for it somewhere... but im not good with numbers so ill use algebra...

(LR x DR) + (MB + MN) - RM = SIT 2

and for those that need a table of contents...

LR= Lindy Ruff

MB= Marty Biron

MN= Mika Noronen

RM= Ryan Miller

DR= Darcy Regier

SIT 2 = SCREWED!

(all in jest and nothing personal towards you dave...)

Archived