Connolly?

deluca67

Why can't he play like that every night.

I still think he will be one of those guys who needs to move to get their game together.

Also,

What happened to all those people who predicted the end of the Red Wings? Even with all of the changes it looks like the Wings and Sens will be the top teams again.

And is Heatley the best player in the Eastern Conference? How different would the Sabres be with a monster palyer like Heatley? Just Dreaming. B-)

Why can't he play like that every night.

I still think he will be one of those guys who needs to move to get their game together.

Also,

What happened to all those people who predicted the end of the Red Wings? Even with all of the changes it looks like the Wings and Sens will be the top teams again.

And is Heatley the best player in the Eastern Conference? How different would the Sabres be with a monster palyer like Heatley? Just Dreaming. B-)

I really feel he is coming inot his own and the best we can hope for is for players like Connelly, Vanek, Afinogenov, Kotalik, and Kalinen to develop into solid if not extraordinary players. Buffalo isn't going to get established goal scorers/d-men that are in their prime because the price tag is too high. I can live with that, but most fans can't. :)

Guest #1SabresFan

Ah men Inkman finally somebody that understands small market philosphy

Ps.

Now Now DELUCA before you were complaining about CONNELLY will never make it in the NHL now you say he will make it but somewhere else

you are never wrong are you.

Connelly is a very good hockey player who has the skills to score 30 goals and get 65 points on any team but he needs to mentally prepare himself to withstand the 82 games in the NHL.

Sometimes players have troubles maturing he has very good skills but probably dreams about blondes and fast cars instead of preparing himself people like that can turn into great players if they settle down and want to play NHL hockey.

I do not say he is bad or that guy sucks or he is a waste it is up to us the fans, coaches and themselves to bring themselves to a high level to play.

They will always prove you wrong sooner or later DELUCA if you say they suck because you are eating it now.

GO SABRES 7-4 lets go to 10 - 6 then 13 - 7

then win win win!

Ah men Inkman finally somebody that understands small market philosphy

Ps.

Now Now DELUCA before you were complaining about CONNELLY will never make it in the NHL now you say he will make it but somewhere else

you are never wrong are you.

Connelly is a very good hockey player who has the skills to score 30 goals and get 65 points on any team but he needs to mentally prepare himself to withstand the 82 games in the NHL.

Sometimes players have troubles maturing he has very good skills but probably dreams about blondes and fast cars instead of preparing himself people like that can turn into great players if they settle down and want to play NHL hockey.

I do not say he is bad or that guy sucks or he is a waste it is up to us the fans, coaches and themselves to bring themselves to a high level to play.

They will always prove you wrong sooner or later DELUCA if you say they suck because you are eating it now.

GO SABRES 7-4 lets go to 10 - 6 then 13 - 7

then win win win!

Quick. Edit your post and start calling me names. Didn't you get the memo? You not supposed to like me or think what I say has any merit or "positivity". ;)

Hey. You stole my profile. :angry:

Inkman, I think DeLuca is right. He is the official enemy number 1 of non-registered posters. (Although I don't quite fully understand why. ;) )

Maybe if you try REAL hard, we could get to a point where they call you "Mini-DeLuca". :P

Inkman, I think DeLuca is right. He is the official enemy number 1 of non-registered posters. (Although I don't quite fully understand why. ;) )

Maybe if you try REAL hard, we could get to a point where they call you "Mini-DeLuca". :P

HAHA indeed... i love it... lets do it!

I really feel he is coming inot his own and the best we can hope for is for players like Connelly, Vanek, Afinogenov, Kotalik, and Kalinen to develop into solid if not extraordinary players. Buffalo isn't going to get established goal scorers/d-men that are in their prime because the price tag is too high. I can live with that, but most fans can't. :)

Amen ma Bruuurrrtheer!

Hopefully connelly will get going more down the line, tapping into more potential.

there may come a point soon were we have to choose, connelly or Roy.

There's no way inkman = Deluca... :D

There's just not enough Darci hatred in ya. :lol:

Archived