The Sabres make me_______

inkman

Want to fire Regier.

Trade Drury.

Fire Regier again. Then kick him.

Tell Tim Connolly to "follow Sheryl Swoops and be who you are."

Fire Regier yet again. Then kick his parents.

Cut Andrew Peters.

Fire Regier another time. Then kick his parents a second time.

I think you get where I'm going with this

;)

man, i don't visit the Bills and Sabre message boards all that often, but i thought that i enjoyed coming over here because the posts were more intelligent.

i'm pissed right now - they are playing their 2nd straight game where they look like that are skating in cement and don't have a care in the world, but it IS only two games. they played a relatively solid first 8 games so it was bound to happen people.

as for drury, there is something to be said about having a guy that seems to win faceoffs like he can. if this team is competing at the end of the year, people should be willing to overlook the stat sheet for a guy that can win faceoffs in key parts of the game.

man, i don't visit the Bills and Sabre message boards all that often, but i thought that i enjoyed coming over here because the posts were more intelligent.

i'm pissed right now - they are playing their 2nd straight game where they look like that are skating in cement and don't have a care in the world, but it IS only two games. they played a relatively solid first 8 games so it was bound to happen people.

as for drury, there is something to be said about having a guy that seems to win faceoffs like he can. if this team is competing at the end of the year, people should be willing to overlook the stat sheet for a guy that can win faceoffs in key parts of the game.

Can't we have a little fun? ;)

$3 million for a Brent Peterson clone?

With the Sabres economic structure they need more from him. Alot more. Your #1 forward can't be a role player. That was fine when he played with Sakic and Forsberg and any offense he could muster was a bonus. The Sabres are as far from those Avs teams you can be.

If all Drury brings is a high faceoff percentage and some sound bites then his run with the Sabres is a huge failure.

Archived