BENCH SOMEONE THAT MATTERS

inkman

I think its time to send a message. This team played like garbage and a message needs to be sent. Bench someone who played lousy (a lot to choose from). :angry:

They will. It'll be Gaustad.

Connolly will stay protected. Lindy and Darcey don't have the stones to bench Drury. Vanek will sit before he does.

I'd be perfectly fine with Vanek sitting a game out. If memory serves me correctly, after a horrible start in Rochester, Vanek was benched and 42 goals later we know how that ended. I could be totally wong but I think that is ho it happened.

I hope they don't bench Gaustad. He's a unique player to this team, and his role is vital. In addition, he's the hardest worker on the team. What message would it send to bech him? :unsure:

They will. It'll be Gaustad.

Connolly will stay protected. Lindy and Darcey don't have the stones to bench Drury. Vanek will sit before he does.

Connolly was floating in the slot(and could have easily stayed with the goal scorer) when Washington scored their first or second goal. The guy still doesn't give a damn about playing in his own end and if he can't make up for it by piling up points, he has no place on the team.

Ruff and Regier need to get past the notion that just because he can stickhandle circles around himself and can skate with the Ice Capades all-star troupe, that he will be a success in the "new" NHL.

Connolly was floating in the slot(and could have easily stayed with the goal scorer) when Washington scored their first or second goal. The guy still doesn't give a damn about playing in his own end and if he can't make up for it by piling up points, he has no place on the team.

Ruff and Regier need to get past the notion that just because he can stickhandle circles around himself and can skate with the Ice Capades all-star troupe, that he will be a success in the "new" NHL.

Connolly has been killing penalties this year, so I'd say it's a safe bet that he does give a damn about playing in his own end.

Irkman, aka, Mr. Negative.... why would be bench someone to make a point?? We're 6-3 for gods sake.

Bench Pyatt cuz he sucks. Besides that, everyone stays.

I'm really starting to get annoyed with all this negative crap. Maybe I start these threads because I'm trying to drum up some conversation.

I guess I should just start threads,

"Who is your favorite Sabre?"

"How many goals will ______ have this year?"

"Should Lindy put ______ on _______'s line?"

"I think having three Goalies is peachy."

"Which Sabre does your mom have a crush on?"

"If you were changing your tire on the side of the road, which Sabre would most likely stop to help?"

Better?

I'm really starting to get annoyed with all this negative crap. Maybe I start these threads because I'm trying to drum up some conversation.

I guess I should just start threads,

"Who is your favorite Sabre?"

"How many goals will ______ have this year?"

"Should Lindy put ______ on _______'s line?"

"I think having three Goalies is peachy."

"Which Sabre does your mom have a crush on?"

"If you were changing your tire on the side of the road, which Sabre would most likely stop to help?"

Better?

Don't let it get to you.

When thay can't attack the message they go after the messenger.

As Dave pointed out on another thread. 6-3 is one game off the pace of last year. A season with no playoffs.

I am pretty sure not many of the posters watch alot of the other teams. They see an early 6-3 record without any perspective. In the East they can finsh 8 games over .500 and still miss the playoffs and be dead last in the Division.

The Big Picture is making the playoffs. Nothing else matters.

and,

"Which Sabre does your mom have a crush on?" That would be Chris Drury. He's just like my dad. He talks alot but nevers does anything :rolleyes:

Archived