Thrashers sign Shields.

Kristian

This was an expected move and not a surprise.

Watch for rumors of Buffalo trading a goalie to the Oilers heating up.

What do the Oilers have? Raffi Torres?

I'm not sure if there is anything off the current roster (besides Peca and Pronger) that could help the Sabres. Maybe a draft pick would be good consdering the Oilers should finish out of the playoffs.

Shields is getting lit up in Pittsburgh ... Atlanta had a 4-0 lead and now it is 6-4 Pittsburgh late in the second period ... granted, most of it has been on the PP but still, that guy woudl not have been the answer 5 years ago, I don't think he is now.

Now you're talking.

If Regier could pry Stefan? He'd be off my S-List.

What do the Oilers have? Raffi Torres?

I'm not sure if there is anything off the current roster (besides Peca and Pronger) that could help the Sabres. Maybe a draft pick would be good consdering the Oilers should finish out of the playoffs.

We need defense.

i don't know who we get, i doubt we get forward though.

We have Pominville and Roy ready and waiting in Rochester, we have no insurance on defense and Tallinder or Campbell shouldn't be in the NHL.

Semenov for Biron seems too little of a package, BTW that is a start.

I don't know what other d-men would be available from Edmonton.

And in a deal, maybe if we add a Pyatt, they can add Marty Reasoner! I'm always for getting local kids to play for our team.

If he's such a good GM why would he be so afraid? Won't he just rob the Thrashers like he did the Islanders :lol:

two 1st rounders for peca was a great deal. sadly they didnt work out. reiger isnt a great GM, but that he is not to blame for.

oh sorry, i forgot he should be able to see into the future.

really gets my back up. i dislike regier but using the peca think is just pitiful.

Archived