Restful Effort

Allan in MD

A hockey game is 60 minutes in duration. Too bad the Sabres decided to take this one off. Gee, they decided with three minutes left to start skating; shows they are capable of doing it. Too little too late.

Clearly, the intent was to take the night off. After their first goal, they immediately go to sleep and the Caps score. Sabres score again, and immediately play "let's get some dumb penalties."

The Caps are not a good team by any stretch. The Sabres were a pathetic one tonight. They cannot say they weren't rested either. The boos were richly deserved.

Pitiful game tonight. No jump at all. Tallinder sucks. Always has, always will. What was he doing on the 2 on 1? Do SOMETHING, Henry!

Pretty weak 2nd call on the 5 on 3. Looked like Ovechkin was holding Rory's stick.

Lousy game all around.

Very disappointing.

Pitiful game tonight. No jump at all. Tallinder sucks. Always has, always will. What was he doing on the 2 on 1? Do SOMETHING, Henry!

Pretty weak 2nd call on the 5 on 3. Looked like Ovechkin was holding Rory's stick.

Lousy game all around.

Very disappointing.

On the Fitzpatrick call, I'm not sure what Comcast showed you by way of a replay, but it was a pretty clear call on the MSG replay I saw. I didn't think the refs called bad penalties against the Sabres. I do think they missed a couple that could have gone against Washington, but that's hockey.

Lousy game all around.

Very disappointing.

that sums up most of what i was going to say... overall very disapointing as you said.

Archived