A question for the mods

Campy

First off, I know I speak for a lot of users when I say that you guys are doing a great job with SabresReport. The lively back and forth about our favorite team (or "favourite" for my Canadian friends ;) ) is generally respectful, and I've come to learn that there are many very knowledgable Sabres fans who frequent this board. I may not always agree, but 99% of the time I follow the logic you used to arrive at your opinion - a rarity for internet message boards for sure. Kudos to y'all!

On to the purpose of this post: I've noticed that when I click on the SabresReport logo from TBD, it opens a new window/tab, yet when I click on the TBD logo from SabresReport, it opens TBD in the same window/tab.

I know that TBD is (and probably should be) the primary focus for SDS, but I was wondering if he/you would take a second and add target=_blank to that link so TBD will launch in a new window/tab?

Thanks.

First off, I know I speak for a lot of users when I say that you guys are doing a great job with SabresReport. The lively back and forth about our favorite team (or "favourite" for my Canadian friends ;) ) is generally respectful, and I've come to learn that there are many very knowledgable Sabres fans who frequent this board. I may not always agree, but 99% of the time I follow the logic you used to arrive at your opinion - a rarity for internet message boards for sure. Kudos to y'all!

On to the purpose of this post: I've noticed that when I click on the SabresReport logo from TBD, it opens a new window/tab, yet when I click on the TBD logo from SabresReport, it opens TBD in the same window/tab.

I know that TBD is (and probably should be) the primary focus for SDS, but I was wondering if he/you would take a second and add target=_blank to that link so TBD will launch in a new window/tab?

Thanks.

Thanks for the compliments. I agree about the hockey knowledge present here...

As for the link, I never even noticed it. I typically go back an forth via the forum links. Anyway, that is a job for SDS or maybe PTS... You might want to post your request in the Customer Service forum at TSW...

Archived