JPom and Roy explode!

Two or less

In tonights 8-4 win over Cleveland.

Pominville, tied a franchise record, with 5 goals! Tieing Donald Audette.

Derek Roy had a goal and 4 assists.

Chris Taylor had 6 assists also.

When will Roy come here? He's got 6goals, 8assists in 5 games, good for 14pts.

TAY-POM.jpg

As long as it takes to ship connelly out of town. maybe by christmas, i hope.

The same Tim Connolly who is a +1 and has been seeing regular time on the penalty kill? People need to stop ripping on the guy because he sucked three years ago. It's 2005 now and he belongs on this team.

The same Tim Connolly who is a +1 and has been seeing regular time on the penalty kill? People need to stop ripping on the guy because he sucked three years ago. It's 2005 now and he belongs on this team.

He was demoted from the PP to make room for Ales Kotalik......

im not ripping into him, im just saying i'd prefer to see Roy. Connellys not doing a bad job, just i think Roy could do a better one.

Adam Mair.......... umm please explain that one to me.

:o

He hasn't done much of anything so far. A lot of that probably has to do with the injury though. What does he really bring to the game other than a physical style of play? The game seems to be moving away from that. We still have Grier and Gaustad to fill that role when needed.

Archived