GAME DISCUSSION (5/30/2006)

Corp000085

Lady Luck will be on our side. SABRES IN 7

Gametime: 7:30pm

TV: OLN, TSN (hd)

Radio: 550AM

Streaming audio: http://www.wgr550.com

Sabresreport Chat: http://www.sabresreport.com/chat

Sure, carolina has a 3 games to 2 lead, but this reminds me of the 1997 ottawa series. remember after game 5? We had a team of ragtag misfits, rookies, and a drunken quack all world goalie who happened to be injured... Not to make sh-- smell like roses, but things turned out all right for buffalo in that series. Win tomorrow, and its all or nothing in game 7. Win big tomorrow and buffalo has all the Mo. Cam Ward will start in goal, teppo may or may not play. fitz, janik, and jillson will be playing their 3rd straight game together, gaining confidence. miller is way pissed off... all things lead to a sabres victory tomorrow, and i'll expect nothing less. However, if things don't turn out rosey for the sabres tomorrow, i'm sure we'll all survive. this has been one hell of a season, that will at least go till thursday night!

edit: Shut up, he's on a role

edit v2.0: I simply assumed that the game would be on HNIC, apparently it isn't... if you're from canada, it will be on TSN, available in HD. DOn't know whether the "phenominal/boogadyboogadyboogady/sillylittlefairy" OLN broadcast will be in HD or not... Either way, the studio analysts, featuring Magnum P.I., Patrick Swayze, and Keyanu Reeves will still be choads... play some PS nhl 98 and live life like its the last day of school!!

YEAAAAHHHHH Sabres!!!! whoops i'm already anticipating the biggest effort put forth by a sabres team this year tomorrow night!! Every shift will be intense, ever pass will be crisp, and each goal will be sweet like sugar, and the hometown team win live to fight another day!!! Come on Buffalo!!!! You're gonna do this!!!

Lady Luck will be on our side. SABRES IN 7

Gametime: 7:30pm

TV: OLN, CBC

Radio: 550AM

Streaming audio: http://www.wgr550.com

Sabresreport Chat: http://www.sabresreport.com/chat

Sure, carolina has a 3 games to 2 lead, but this reminds me of the 1997 carolina series. remember after game 5? We had a team of ragtag misfits, rookies, and a drunken quack all world goalie who happened to be injured... Not to make sh-- smell like roses, but things turned out all right for buffalo in that series. Win tomorrow, and its all or nothing in game 7. Win big tomorrow and buffalo has all the Mo. Cam Ward will start in goal, teppo may or may not play. fitz, janik, and jillson will be playing their 3rd straight game together, gaining confidence. miller is way pissed off... all things lead to a sabres victory tomorrow, and i'll expect nothing less. However, if things don't turn out rosey for the sabres tomorrow, i'm sure we'll all survive. this has been one hell of a season, that will at least go till thursday night!

Remember when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? ;)

Did you mean Ottawa?

Unless they added it, I don't think CBC has the game tomorrow but no matter. I'll be up in 315 with the loudest and best fans in the world at HSBC arena. I want ALL the fans to really bring it strong tomorrow! We have got to reach for that playoff extra effort. Don't ever let the scoreboard guy dictate when to bring the noise! No sourpusses walking into the arena tomorrow night. Everyone should be confident, excited, and ready to cheer because the Sabres are going to set us up for seventh heaven on thursday night AND - I - CAN'T - WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teppo is in... Based on what i read and hear (laviollette attending our morning skate, carolina players discussing their matchup with edmonton, discussing when the finals will begin, etc.) all things lead to a monumental collapse by the self annointed eastern conference champs carolina hurricanes. GO SABRES!

When is Staal going to get called for diving?

By the way, good for him he is good at hockey, because he is not going to win an academy award for that performance.

Brind`Amour did a great job of selling the phantom high stick as well. I really hope that the refs are embarrassed when they review the tape from this one...

And I never want to see Grier head-manning a 2- or 3-on-1 rush again...he has average hands but aside from Max, I have never seen someone manage to lose the puck on his own as easily as Grier does...

Can't really blame Staal, though - Carolina brought in Recchi to teach him those tricks, and it looks like Brind'Amour has added a couple lessons as well...

Other D-man faked the shot before sending it over to Hedican...same premise applies - the forwards got caught in a grey area and hesitated on whether or not to challenge, block the shot, etc...

They started to play not to lose in the third...and it cost them. Why did Miller go down so soon on that shot. If he stood upright it was an easy save.

Because it was a low shot before it deflected up off a Sabres stick. TRhe game would be over if it weren't for Miller.

PTR

They started to play not to lose in the third...and it cost them. Why did Miller go down so soon on that shot. If he stood upright it was an easy save.

The real reason that goal went in>Gaustad skating right infront of him for the screen job.

Thanks for the 4 minutes Teppo... I KNEW that was going to happen. Now we are in OT with only 5 Dmen. :angry:

Was there any doubt they would tie this game?

You could definately see it coming by the 10:00 minute mark of the third...