Brad Boyes on NHL Radio

Two or less

Boston Bruins forward Brad Boyes was just on nhl radio "nhl live" and they brefling talked about last nights game. Boyes said, the Sabres are one of the best offensive skilled teams in the league and if you take bad penalties against them, you're basicially killing yourself.

Just thought i'd post what some other player in the league feels about us.

I think we're for real, i don't think this team will go in any major slumps all season and finish between 4-6.

See, what did i say the first week of the season... Play hard, get some wins, and you'll get respect. This team will be a top 4 team by the end of the season if they keep playing like they have played in october.

yea and if we make playoffs... the pieces just fall into place right after that... attendance goes up and hopefully the guys have a renewed sense of fight and motivation.

Boston Bruins forward Brad Boyes was just on nhl radio "nhl live" and they brefling talked about last nights game. Boyes said, the Sabres are one of the best offensive skilled teams in the league and if you take bad penalties against them, you're basicially killing yourself.

I must be dreaming. Never thought I'd hear that about The Sabres.

I really really want to believe this team is here to stay, but I'm not quite convinced yet.

But for now I won't worry about it and, just enjoy the W's.

I really really want to believe this team is here to stay, but I'm not quite convinced yet.

I know what you mean - Happens once, shame on you, happens twice, shame on me.

We've been let down in just about every which way on and off the ice with these guys, it's hard to allow yourself to get too excited. I have to admit though, after the past few games, rebounding from a loss and finally getting a couple PP goals, I'm starting to really believe that these guys are pretty good, and by that I mean good over the long haul.

In the meantime though, I'm going to heed your advice. I'm not going to worry about it. Instead, I'll just take and enjoy each W as they come. :)

its still very early, but im feeling high off their success.

we need to wait to see if we can keep it going after teams start breaking down game tape of how we are successful. then we will see if lindy can make adjustments that keep us on top.

when are we gonna get rid of that extra goalie, or 2?

Archived