SabresOnline.com / Go Sabres! / UBSWS

PTS

I'm one that's still around. I've stuck with this site and its incarnations and affiliates since I first started using the internet. Sabresfans.com's message board has more conversations going, but I won't abandon this board.

Good ol' SabresOnline.com. Those were the days. There was plenty to talk about, we were Cup contenders every year, and guys like Hasek and Peca made this team damn fun to watch. But alas, that's all a distant memory now...

Good ol' SabresOnline.com. Those were the days. There was plenty to talk about, we were Cup contenders every year, and guys like Hasek and Peca made this team damn fun to watch. But alas, that's all a distant memory now...

I agree, and thats why I laugh when so many Sabres fans treat Hasek and Peca like they were pieces of dirt, at least there was great hockey to talk about when they were here!

Yes, I remember that site and the horrible horrible nasty boys who ran it. They harassed me via email so much I had to threaten to sue them. The Head Nasty, Paul, became a student at UB, where I work, and I started to stalk him, intent on getting even. But I came to love him -- and one day he will be my husband. I am his biggest fan! But he doesn't even know I exist! :(

Yes, I remember that site and the horrible horrible nasty boys who ran it. They harassed me via email so much I had to threaten to sue them. The Head Nasty, Paul, became a student at UB, where I work, and I started to stalk him, intent on getting even. But I came to love him -- and one day he will be my husband. I am his biggest fan! But he doesn't even know I exist! :(

Hmmm ... I was wondering where you've been Mark ... errrrr ... I mean Val. :P

Those were the days, where we'd expect nothing but a trip into at least the second round of the playoffs. These past few years sucked.

Archived