"Drury hopes to entertain his Boston public"

Eleven

Just once, I'd like to see a News sports section without a not-so-witty pun headline. Do they really think that invoking the name of a shoddy Fox TV drama series adds to my enjoyment of the article?

Please, in the name of all that is good in this world, for just one issue, leave us alone....

(It's one of my dark days.)

haha... i guess its just away of grabbing our attention i suppose... i mean it got you all worked up... i guess it worked... now were all sitting here debating that very article... where as if he had just used a boreing old title it would have gone by the way side... now everyone on this forum knows about that article...

I disagree.... he has been awsome on faceoffs and awsome in our own zone. He has yet to start putting the stats up, but, he has been with Grier and Hecht, both of whom also havn't been scoring.

Drury is playing well but not scoring. A player like him needs to score, but after 7 games, i'd say he's far from playing bad.

The same invisible man who was named as one of the three stars and led all forwards in ice time?

If you're not scoring goals and your being paid "big" money, you must be invisible; right? Nothing else matters, it's goals or the highway. Right? :blink: :blink: :blink:

If you're not scoring goals and your being paid "big" money, you must be invisible; right? Nothing else matters, it's goals or the highway. Right? :blink: :blink: :blink:

There are two invisible men on this team so far, Peters and Noronen, but neither makes the big money.

Exactly! lol.

Drury's doing all the other stuff, but he does need to score, and he does know that. infact hecht, drury, grier and vanek need to start getting goals. Vanek will get there but in time, but the rest there isnt that excuse. it'll come in time, but that doesnt stop the need, or the fact they should already be scoring.

Exactly! lol.

Drury's doing all the other stuff, but he does need to score, and he does know that. infact hecht, drury, grier and vanek need to start getting goals. Vanek will get there but in time, but the rest there isnt that excuse. it'll come in time, but that doesnt stop the need, or the fact they should already be scoring.

I wouldn't say that Vanek needs to start scoring. Sure, it would be nice, but that line is producing already.

I wouldn't say that Vanek needs to start scoring. Sure, it would be nice, but that line is producing already.

the dude has got 6 assists, i mean it'd do him good if he could. though true, that line is already producing. maybe switch him and hecht around for a game or two, or a couple of half games.

the dude has got 6 assists, i mean it'd do him good if he could. though true, that line is already producing. maybe switch him and hecht around for a game or two, or a couple of half games.

They actually did do that for the first shift or two, but then we had to kill the two man advantage. After that, it was back to Vanek-Briere-Dumont, Drury-Grier-Hecht.

Archived