Post Your Jerseys

slugspirit

I know there is the trading post forum, but it doesn't seem to be getting much attention. I'm looking to either trade for /buy a jersey so if anyone has one they want to get rid of, post what you have. Any Sabres from the late 90's would be cool.

This is what I have...

Black Biron #43

White Hasek #39

White Unpersonalized

Alternate Unpersonalized

Alternate Miller #30

Blue and Gold Unpersonalized

So post what you have. Even if your not looking to trade, it'd be cool to share.

:D

I actually have a black signed Rhett Warrener jersey I woudl be willing to part with ... nothing against Rhett but I won it in a raffle and it is an XL, too small for me ... generally I don't get my jerseys signed because I like to wear them.

I lost a few in a fire a few years back, which sucked, but I also have the following that I will be keeping ...

Current White Hasek #39

Vintage white Perreault #11 (old heavy material w/ fight strap)

Vintage white Barrasso #30 (old heavy material w/ fight strap)

Vintage White blank (replica mesh)

Vintage blue blank (replica mesh)

World 1998 World All-Star jersey (white with blue and silver stripes from game in Tampa ... no name)

I've got a few game worn jerseys that I've bought from the team.

Eric Boulton 2000-01 black

Maxim Afinogenov 1999-00 black

Rhett Warrener 1999-00 black

Erik Rasmussen 1997-98 white

Curtis Brown 1998-99 black

Vaclav Varada 1997-98 white

Derek Plante 1995-96 white (old style)

Rob Ray 1993-94 white (old style)

Christian Ruuttu 1989-90 white (old style)

if anyone is interested in buying one, i'll part with any except for Boulton, Ray, Ruuttu, and Plante. Just drop me a line.

got all five pro jerseys with my own name and number as l will never be traded . the team is first and players second. also got a pro czech with hasek name and number. always go pro jersey your buying a piece of history.

Archived