Sabres Red Jerseys

DR HOLLIDAY

I hope they are not going to where those red jerseys this year, not only are they fulgy, but they always seem to lose when they wear them..........If they need a 3rd jersey, they should remake something with the old blue and gold, just update the old colours, still my favourite jersey the Sabres ever had............... :D

I hope they are not going to where those red jerseys this year, not only are they fulgy, but they always seem to lose when they wear them..........If they need a 3rd jersey, they should remake something with the old blue and gold, just update the old colours, still my favourite jersey the Sabres ever had............... :D

What is Fulgy? Is that a combination of fun and bulgy? Pleae save your "you never heard of F U G L Y" comments. <_<

I love them. Everyone I know that has seen them loves them. I live in VA by the way. They can get rid of the Black and white ones.

i'm no big fan of the red jerseys either, but they are 10x better than the prison-stripe (and how ironic they were chosen by regis) satanic goathead abominations.

Amen. The crossed sabres are the main element, which is very obviously an homage to the old logo. I don't like the Elmer's Glue logo at all.

I don't like being a spelling nazi, but I see someone else doing so, and making a spelling mistake as well, it's hard not to return the favor.

Typo not spelling error. ;)

Guest Dumont 17

i remember the last time hockey was here they were losin 3-0 to the panthers and came back and won 4-3

Archived