Sabres not interested in trading a goalie?

Eleven

According to this report: http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/bob_mckenzie.asp , about 2/3 of the way down, there are several teams hot for a goalie--most notably, Atlanta again, but there are some others. But the Sabres say they're not interested in a trade.

This is one of three things: (1) poor reporting; (2) negotiation tactics by Regier; or (3) complete foolishness.

You could tell me that Biron couldn't do the same job that Kevin Weeks or Brian Boucher do (they're each mentioned in the article), but I wouldn't believe you. The Sabs should be able to get something for him now. Noronen can play the three games in Buffalo that Ruff apparently won't start Miller.

it's definitely #2. why panic and give him away for a box of tape when we are winning?

that said, darcy is known for waiting too long, and i have no doubt he probably will this time as well. nonetheless, he is correct to say we're in no hurry to deal. he'd be an idiot to say anything else.

it's definitely #2. why panic and give him away for a box of tape when we are winning?

that said, darcy is known for waiting too long, and i have no doubt he probably will this time as well. nonetheless, he is correct to say we're in no hurry to deal. he'd be an idiot to say anything else.

If Regier doesn't get offered something good, is he waiting too long then? Like you said, why get a box of tape? People on this board have short memories. Regier pulled off some good trades for the Sabres. Many GM's hate dealing with him for fear of losing their drawers. This ain't fantasy league.

PTR

Archived