New forum?

JujuFish

I've just come across this forum. I signed up, and noticed that the oldest member is from late December '04. Is this a fairly new forum? There are only 32 members, after all.

I'd also like to add that I think it's probably better that we don't have a hockey season at this stage. If any deals were made, they probably wouldn't have had any meaning. The NHL needs to find a solid, resourceful solution to their debt problem starting with the CBA. To do so, you can't rush something in a matter of days or hours. We need a CBA that will last, making players happy because they get a lot of money, and owners happy because they won't be in debt. It would also be nice to see more parity in the NHL. Just my thoughts.

This board has been around for a long time (years), but this format is new, so everyone had to register when it changed.

I agree that it's probably better in some ways that they didn't agree because it would have meant a quick fix (most likely). But they went about it horribly wrong, and now they've dug an even deeper hole to climb out of when they finally do agree (if they ever agree at all).

• 1 month later...

Archived