Bob DiCesares

jerryg

Did anyone catch Bob DiCesares (sorry I thought it was Bucky Gleason) piece on Mario Lemieux this morning in the News? He says Mario Lemieux in on a pace for 40 goals at 40 years old. GMAFB...so is Daniel Briere. Daniel Alfredsson is on pace for 100 goals! Roberto Luango is on a pace for 40 shutouts! Mika Nooranen is on pace for a perfect 0.00GAA seasn. Jesus, Bob the season isn;t evern a week old. You are a moron.

Imagine his shock when he realizes that something has to give. The Sabres are on pace to win the Cup by winning 3 out of every 4 games they play. The only problem is that the Sens are on pace to join the Fish as the only pro team with a perfect season.

LOL! :D

Did anyone catch Bob DiCesares (sorry I thought it was Bucky Gleason) piece on Mario Lemieux this morning in the News? He says Mario Lemieux in on a pace for 40 goals at 40 years old. GMAFB...so is Daniel Briere. Daniel Alfredsson is on pace for 100 goals! Roberto Luango is on a pace for 40 shutouts! Mika Nooranen is on pace for a perfect 0.00GAA seasn. Jesus, Bob the season isn;t evern a week old. You are a moron.

I bet Mika finishes with a 0.00 GAA :lol:

At least in a Sabre uniform.

Archived