GAME DISCUSSION (5/13/2006)

Corp000085

TOLD YA SO......................

Good morning...

Well today is the day, the day a lot of us have been waiting for, I just hope that some people around here in WNY do not lose any more faith in this team...Everytime the Sabres encountered any adversity all season long they always rose up to the occasion and amazed us once again...

This is an incredible time for me, my family, my city, and my team...The Sabres want it more..They know what they have to do...Lindy has been here before he knows what to do...

What an amazing ride this is...Lets all enjoy it as much as possible, because we all know how hard it is to get to where we are now...

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw the highlights for the first time, drury's goal was nasty as was pommers....

Quick question, if you watch the highlights on nhl.com, in the last few seconds they show a clip from the goal cam of the sabres celebrating at their bench on the left side of the screen. Just wondering, who was it that jumped off the bench and fell in excitement?

4-1 is 4-1, no matter how you cut it. we were outshot, out special teams, but we were not out scored and that's all that matters! It's not how many numbers you get, its getting her to spend the night!

Out special teamsed?!?!?!?

If you take away the 5-3 pp goals the Sens scored, can you really say that?

I think Buffalo's special teams outperformed Ottawa's. Especially if you consider 4-4 play.

Just a couple of observations 24 hours later...

I was very worried about the Vanek-Max-Roy line in their own zone, but they held their own and Vanek played with enough intensity to show that he may still be a factor down the road.

To close out a 2nd series in a row on the road was really special and shows me that this playoff run could really be something special.

For a guy(Pominville) who wore the label of "one dimensional player who may not be fast enough to make it at the next level" prior to the season, he came out of nowhere to burst by Alfie. Still unbelievable.

I don't think Connolly will be back this year, but I pray to the hockey gods, that Kalinin is a fast healer.

Miller deserves kudos. He was really steadied his game and appears to be gaining confidence.

GO SABRES!!!!